We keep things simple by offering one main product—Preseem—for ISPs who want to understand and proactively improve QoE for their subscribers. We also have a handy Fixed Wireless Plus add-on module packed with analysis tools and metrics that give ISPs even deeper insights into their network health.
Measure, analyze, and improve the subscriber experience with tools that make life easier for the network, access point operations, and support teams.
- Improve the subscriber experience by optimizing for latency, fairness, and throughput. Solve the "my Internet is slow" problem.
- Identify sites and APs that deliver a poor experience so they can be improved before the customer churns.
- Automatically mitigate the subscriber experience problems caused by overloaded APs.
- A single platform that measures the subscriber experience and enforces plan rates across all vendors and access technologies.
Customize and enhance your plan with additional features.Data-based tools that make operating a fixed wireless network easier and require less expertise. Tools for the network, access point operations, support, marketing, and sales teams.
Fixed Wireless Plus Benefits
- Understand real-world AP subscriber capacity to coordinate between the network and marketing teams.
- Identify customers with the most significant impact on airtime to free AP capacity.
- Identify subscribers with poor RF conditions to prioritize proactive improvements.
- Get to the root cause of AP and CPE problems with less time and expertise.
*All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to applicable government taxes.
Get Started Today 🔗
Book Your 30-Day FREE Trial
Prices are listed in USD and start at $0.60 per subscriber, per month with volume discounts. Minimum monthly subscription is $200.
Our flexible pricing model means that you’re not locked into a year-long contract. Simply pay month-to-month and cancel at any time.
Pay Only for Active Subscribers
You only pay for subscribers that are monitored/optimized via Preseem.
All monthly plans include the following features.
Whether you use a Preseem appliance or your own hardware, we provide in-depth guidance.
Preseem’s comprehensive documentation provides the information and help you want.
In-app, email, and phone support. The Preseem team is here to help when and how you want it.
Our team is always working on updates to bring new features and capabilities to the platform.
Thinking About Hardware? You Have Options
We offer reliable and affordable appliances for the convenience of our busy WISP customers, which come pre-loaded with Preseem and a 30-day money back guarantee. Or use your own Linux server, as long as it meets our minimum requirements.
Get Started Today
Book a demo with us today to learn more about how Preseem can benefit you!