Preseem’s Guide to Capacity Planning and the RF Environment
Download our free eBook to learn all about fixed wireless capacity planning and understanding the RF environment.
Get Your Free Guide on Capacity Planning and the RF Environment
Suitable for network experts and newbies alike, our eBook aims to shine a light on the “dark arts” of capacity planning and RF management. Get geeky with us as our experts draw on decades of experience in the industry to share their knowledge on capacity planning, modulation schemes, spectrum bands, internet peak times, RF conditions, and loads more.
Also included are practical tips on how to tune up your plan and speed management, and how to tell which subscribers are inefficiently using your most valuable resource—airtime. You’ll also learn how implementing a capacity planning strategy can help your ISP grow while improving subscriber QoE, how to find bad CPE radios in your network, and plenty more. Download your free guide now!
What’s Included in the Guide
Topics explored in-depth in the eBook include:
- How to build an operational toolkit for capacity planning
- Understanding RF capacity and how it can help your ISP grow
- Projecting capacity based on real-world performance measurement
- How QoE is affected by modulation, airtime usage, and signal-to-noise ratio
- Best practices for plan and speed management
- A deep dive into fixed wireless spectrum bands
- Starlink and its potential impact on the market
- How to measure and proactively manage AP capacity, airtime, and RF conditions
- Tips on isolating bad CPE radios, oversubscribed APs, and airtime issues