Fixed Wireless Network Report 2020 Webinar
The Preseem Fixed Wireless Network Report is back, and we’re kicking off its release with a webinar! Join Dan Siemon, Chief Product Officer at Preseem, as he unveils the new report live. Loaded with 30 new fixed wireless stats over 26 pages, you won’t want to miss it!
About Our Fixed Wireless Network Report
Preseem collects detailed metrics on subscribers, equipment, and overall network performance from our customer base of fixed wireless internet providers. This report uses our huge data pool to present a unique view of the industry across service providers and vendors.
The goal of the report is to show a true picture of fixed wireless subscribers, networks, and equipment. As such, all the data in this report comes from fixed wireless networks. By joining our upcoming webinar, you’ll get an early look at the new insights that Preseem has put together!
What’s in the Report
Some key questions that are answered in this year’s report include:
- What’s the average vs. peak download and upload throughput for a typical fixed wireless subscriber?
- How does subscriber latency compare at peak vs. other times of the day?
- Which manufacturer has the largest AP market share by subscriber count?
- How do different AP models compare by number of connected subscribers, throughput, and latency?
- What is the typical channel width used by most WISPs?
Join our upcoming webinar on April 21, 2020 at 11 a.m. Eastern to get answers to these questions and more. Plus, all registrants will get early access to the report before it’s officially released to the public!
Get your free copy of our upcoming Fixed Wireless Network Report—before it’s released to the public. Sign up for the webinar!
Preseem is a one-of-a-kind Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring and optimization tool, designed specifically for fixed wireless networks. Try it in your network by signing up for a free 30-day trial.