Preseem ingests billions of metrics per-day from WISPs across the U.S., with a smaller number coming from Canadian and international markets. The Fixed Wireless Network report leverages this huge data pool to present a view of the fixed wireless industry across service providers and vendors.
This report answers questions like:
- What’s the average vs. peak download and upload throughput for a typical fixed wireless subscriber?
- How does the latency for a fixed wireless subscriber compare at peak vs other times of the day?
- Which manufacturer has the maximum access point market share by count of subscribers?
- How do different access point models compare on number of connected subscribers, throughput and latency?
- What is the typical channel width used by most WISPs?