Fixed Wireless Network Report 2019
Over the past year, the Fixed Wireless Internet landscape has been the subject of increased interest and speculation. From the FCC proposing a $20 billion fund directed towards increasing broadband support in rural areas to major telecoms endorsing 5G broadband as an alternative to fixed-line options, the Fixed Wireless industry is more mainstream now than ever before.
Yet, as industry operators will agree, the heightened awareness of all things Fixed Wireless is not entirely unexpected. A rise in Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) has afforded individuals living in rural areas access to reliable broadband. As Internet is now considered an essential service, it is unsurprising that Fixed Wireless subscriber insights have become sought after. Accordingly, Preseem is excited to announce the release of the Fixed Wireless Network Report 2019 Edition.
A desire to show real world insights into Fixed Wireless subscribers, networks, and equipment form the basis of the 2019 edition of the Fixed Wireless Network Report. Preseem, a Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring and optimization platform, takes in billions of metrics every day. These metrics stem from Preseem’s customer base, spanning tens of thousands of subscribers and thousands of access points. Preseem analyzes this data and then condenses it into an easily comprehensible manner in the form of the acclaimed Preseem Fixed Wireless Network Report.
Key highlights from this report include:
- What’s the average vs. peak download and upload throughput for a typical fixed wireless subscriber?
- How does the latency for a fixed wireless subscriber compare at peak vs other times of the day?
- Which manufacturer has the maximum access point market share by count of subscribers?
- How do different access point models compare on number of connected subscribers, throughput and latency?
- What is the typical channel width used by most WISPs?
- What is the average vs. peak download throughput for a typical fixed wireless subscriber?
Watch Dan Siemon, Chief Product Officer at Preseem, briefly discuss a few of the many insights contained in this year’s report!
Preseem’s Fixed Wireless Network Report contains over 30 Fixed Wireless figures, spanning 26 pages! Download a free copy today. See the results of the Fixed Wireless Network Report in the news by reading this Telecompetitor article.
Preseem is a one-of-a-kind Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring and optimization platform, designed specifically for fixed wireless networks. Learn more or sign up for a free 30-day trial!