Preseem QoE Webinar
If you’re travelling to Las Vegas for WISPAPALOOZA 2018 (if not, here’s why you should!), here’s one event that you just shouldn’t miss. It’s the Preseem QoE Seminar!
On Monday, Oct. 8, just before WISPAPALOOZA officially kicks off, join other Wireless ISP owners and operators for this exclusive event. In this seminar, you’ll get a complete understanding of Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring and optimization for WISPs. Importantly, you’ll also get a chance to hear directly from other WISPs using Preseem’s QoE platform.
The following WISP owners have agreed to share their first-hand take on QoE monitoring and optimization, and its impact on their network and business (with examples and real-world data). Above all, with their wealth of experience in setting up and managing successful WISP operations, you don’t want to miss hearing directly from them.
- Matt Larsen – CEO, Vistabeam (Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming)
- JJ McGrath – CEO, Tekwav (Texas)
- Darin Steffl – CEO, Minnesota WiFi (Minnesota)
- Jeff Hall – CEO, ISP Management (Michigan)
After the presentations from Preseem’s co-founders and WISP owners, we’ll be launching exclusive QoE benchmarks for the WISP industry for the very first time at this Preseem QoE Seminar. All the more reason for you to be there! We process over 3 billion metrics from WISP networks every day. With our benchmarks data, you can compare your network statistics and QoE performance with industry-level data.
Full Event Agenda
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. – Introduction to QoE Monitoring and Optimization, Deployment and Use Cases by Preseem’s co-founders.
- 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. – WISP presentations – Owners/operators share real experiences, feedback, data, and network insights
- 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Launch of industry-first detailed QoE benchmarks and open Q&A session
- *Content and speakers may vary at event | Coffee will be served to all participants
Time and Date
The Preseem QoE Seminar will start at 2 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 8, 2018.
Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas. (Exact hall room information will be sent to all participants via email. This will also be available at the hotel area where WISPAPALOOZA 2018 will take place)
How to Register for Preseem QoE Seminar
This event has already taken place, but if you’re interested in knowing more about how QoE monitoring and optimization can help your network, book a demo with us and we’ll be happy to walk you through it!