Get Your Capacity Planning and RF Environment eBook!
We’ve put together a new eBook on fixed wireless capacity planning and the RF environment. It’s free to download and you can get your copy here.
This guide is a handy compilation of some of our most popular content pieces that shine a light on the “dark arts” of fixed wireless capacity management and understanding the RF environment.
The eBook includes practical tips on how to tune up your service plans and implement a capacity planning strategy. You’ll also learn how to tell which subscribers are inefficiently using your most valuable resource—airtime.
Other topics include:
- Understanding RF capacity and how it can help your ISP grow
- Projecting capacity based on real-world performance measurement
- How QoE is affected by modulation, airtime usage, and signal-to-noise ratio
- A deep dive into fixed wireless spectrum bands
- Tips on isolating bad CPE radios and oversubscribed APs
If you’re like us and your idea of a good time is diving into the nitty-gritty of modulation schemes and internet peak times, then this one is a must-read!