Your Guide to WISPAMERICA 2020
WISPAMERICA 2020 is coming, full-speed ahead, to Dallas, Texas! Beginning on March 16th, Internet service providers, industry experts, consultants, and vendors will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in all things fixed wireless at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. In addition, the Preseem team will once again be in attendance, showcasing our quality of experience monitoring and optimization platform at booth 524!
Over 60 sessions are set to occur over the course of four days, with topics ranging from the ways in which WISPs can expand into fiber networking, to the importance of maintaining a consumer-centric approach to business. Throughout WISPAMERICA 2020, attendees will have ample opportunity to engage with fellow WISPs and learn about new ways in which they can improve their businesses. With so much happening in such a short amount of time, prioritization is essential! This is why we’ve compiled a list of five must-attend sessions, which we believe will help guide you along as you plan your visit to WISPAMERICA.
Please be aware that this list is by no means comprehensive. As such, you will still have more than enough time to sit in on many other sessions throughout the course of WISPAMERICA. To see the full line-up of events taking place, check out the WISPAMERICA 2020 schedule here.
WISPAMERICA 2020 — 5 Must-Attend Sessions
1. Pros and Cons of Building and Owning Your Fiber Network
2. Financing for WISPs – Should You Finance, and If So, What Are Your Options
3. Developing Customer-Centric Services
4. Sales and Marketing KPIs
5. Network Monitoring: Beyond Up/Down
Bonus: General Tips for WISPAMERICA 2020
- Dress appropriately! You’ll be doing a lot of sitting over the course of all the sessions, and a lot of walking throughout the exhibit hall. Make sure you pack comfortable shoes and versatile clothing in which you can remove layers should you get too warm.
- Plan ahead. You’ve already taken the first step by reading this blog! With over 60 sessions occurring throughout WISPAMERICA, and numerous opportunities to network in between, you’ll want to have an idea of what you’ll be doing each day. To help you out, we’ve put together an event page that includes the WISPAMERICA daily agenda, among other information.
- Engage in informal sessions outside of event hours. There are many opportunities at WISPAMERICA to take advantage of in order to make the most of your time. After-hour networking sessions and private events are abound, you just need to seek them out! For instance, Preseem is offering private demos throughout the event and hosting a pre-WISPAMERICA 2020 event for our customers, friends, and other WISP operators on Monday, March 16th, from 4-7 p.m. at The Parlor bar in the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. You can read more about it and register here.
- Make sure to have fun! WISPAMERICA, above all else, is an opportunity to learn more about the industry, gather insights on how to improve your business, and connect with fellow WISPs. Don’t stretch yourself too thin by trying to attend each and every session! Find out what works best for you and enjoy your time at WISPAMERICA 2020.