Fixed Wireless Network Report
The Preseem Fixed Wireless Network Report leverages Preseem’s dataset to provide a view into fixed wireless networks across providers and different kinds of equipment. Download the latest edition of the report today!
Meet the New Fixed Wireless Network Report
Preseem ingests billions of metrics per day from WISPs across the U.S., Canada, and internationally. This report leverages this huge data pool to present a view of the fixed wireless industry across service providers and vendors. You can’t get this information anywhere else!
Access In-Depth Industry Insights
The report answers questions like:
- What’s the average vs. peak download and upload throughput for a typical fixed wireless subscriber?
- How does the latency for a fixed wireless subscriber compare at peak vs. other times of the day?
- Which manufacturer has the maximum access point market share by count of subscribers?
- How do different access point models compare on number of connected subscribers, throughput, and latency?
- What is the typical channel width used by most WISPs?
Draw Meaningful Conclusions
The information contained in this report provides WISPs with a useful way to benchmark their businesses against the wider broadband ecosystem. It also helps others understand fixed wireless networks and view new trends.
Sign up to receive the Latest Fixed Wireless Network Report!
View a selection of the insights contained in the 2022 Edition of the Fixed Wireless Network Report.